Due to the COVID-19 pandemic , Anchor Massage Therapy is limiting unnecessary contact pre and post treatment. We are a paperless business. Our waiting area is closed and no longer have Reception services. We offer convenient online appointment booking, management and payment solutions through our MindBody software. We also offer direct-billing options. Appt. times are staggered to ensure 1 RMT and 1 client are in the space at one time. Please read the full page. Thank you!
- Please Click Here to access your MindBody ACCOUNT or to CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.
- Please enter your Billing Information into your MindBody account profile using your browser (not through the App), this information is stored to PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards). This is a new option for contactless payment processing.
- At this time, we are only accepting credit cards/ debit credit or cash.
- Please fill out a one time, as of May, New Medical History / Consent Form (COVID-19) This ensures valid and updated consent during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has altered employment for many, if your insurance information has changed or if you are a new client, please fill out a Extended Health Benefit Assignment Authorization Form..
- Please call your Extended Health provider to confirm massage therapy coverage and requirements and also to confirm that your plan allows direct billing prior to your appt.
- Amid the ongoing uncertainty of COVID-19, we have modified our cancellation policy to offer greater flexibility to our patients/RMT. We hope this will alleviate any stress and hesitation you/us may have about an upcoming appointment. If you are feeling unwell for any reason, it is best for your health and the health of others in the clinic that you reschedule.
- Also please check your emails prior to your appt. in case your RMT had to cancel because of flu like symptoms.
- Review the Policies and Procedures For Clients (COVID-19) section before your appointment.
After receiving your massage therapy treatment, the therapist will sanitize the space and treatment room, submit the massage therapy claim electronically (if permitted or if you have insurance) , then he/she will charge the remaining balance, if any to the billing information stored in your MindBody account. For your records, a detailed email receipt will automatically be sent once the transactions are completed.
Companies We Direct Bill To:
- Blue Cross/RCMP/Veterans Affairs
- Chambers of Commerce
- Canada Life (formally Great-West Life)
- Green Shield Canada (GSC)
- Maximum Benefits
- Sirius Benefits
- Sun Life
Massage Therapy treatment services available in French, upon request, with Sara Martin, RMT, as well as with Katelyn Spidle, RMT.