Due to the COVID-19 pandemic , Anchor Massage Therapy is limiting unnecessary contact pre and post treatment. We are a paperless business. We offer convenient online appointment booking and management through our MindBody software. We also offer direct-billing options. Appt. start times are staggered to ensure 1 RMT and 1 patient are in the space at one time. Please read the full page. Thank you!
- Please click here to access your MindBody ACCOUNT or to CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.
- Please enter your billing information into your MindBody account profile using your browser (not through the App), this information is stored to PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards). This is a new option for contactless payment processing.
- At this time, we are only accepting credit cards/ debit credit or cash payment methods.
- Please fill out a one time, as of May (2020), Medical History / Consent Intake Form (COVID-19) This ensures valid and updated consent during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has altered employment for many, if your insurance information has changed or if you are a new patient, please fill out a Extended Health Benefit Assignment Authorization form..
- Please call your Extended Health provider to confirm massage therapy coverage and requirements, confirming that your plan allows direct billing prior to your appt.
- If you are feeling unwell for any reason, it is best for your health and the health of others in the clinic that you reschedule. Please cancel online, by phone or email, 24hrs. prior to appt. start time or a Late Cancellation Fee of $35.00 will apply.
- Review the Policies and Procedures For Patients (COVID-19) section before your appointment.
After receiving your massage therapy treatment, the therapist will sanitize the space and treatment room, submit the massage therapy claim electronically (if permitted or if you have insurance) , then he/she will charge the remaining balance, if any to the billing information stored in your MindBody account. For your records, a detailed email receipt will automatically be sent once the transactions are completed.
Companies We Direct Bill To:
- Blue Cross/RCMP/Veterans Affairs
- Chambers of Commerce
- Canada Life (formally Great-West Life)
- Empire Life
- Green Shield Canada (GSC)
- Group Health
- Johnston Group
- Maximum Benefits
- Sun Life
Massage Therapy treatment services available in French, upon request, with Sara Martin, RMT, as well as with Katelyn Spidle, RMT.